Sales account manager APAC
For over 25 years Gemaco has been a provider of promotional products and marketing materials. Ever expanding, with offices and partners in the Far East, Europe and the Americas, we have become a leader in our industry (www.gemacoglobal.com).
To support our growth in APAC with our multinational clients, Gemaco is looking to expand its team in Hong Kong with a fulltime Sales account manager APAC.
Reporting directly to the Global Account Director and Managing Director you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with our FMCG customers and overseeing sales within the APAC region. As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. Client visits throughout the region are important part of the job.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Fluency in English is required, Chinese is an asset
- Knowledge MS Office
All information provided will be treated strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
Send us a motivation letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.