Gemaco Group is Europe’s leading provider of full-service merchandising and promotional marketing solutions for global industry and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) customers (www.gemaco-group.com). For more than 20 years, Gemaco has been active as the premium supplier of promotional products, sales promotion solutions and fulfillment programs across a wide range of sectors. The Company’s 13 locations make it one of the very few providers able to serve large corporates on a global scale. Gemaco employs around 300 people and generates sales of ca. € 100 million.
In 2017, capiton, a mid-market buyout firm with €1bn AUM, acquired a majority interest in Gemaco. Based on its strong market positioning, capiton and management are planning to grow the business both organically as well as through targeted acquisitions given the highly fragmented nature of the market.
Overview of Role:
You will work closely with our Group CEO, Group CFO and the local Managing Director to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. You will help our managers to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.To be successful, you need extensive knowledge of our organization and understand the organization's aims and objectives. Our managers rely heavily your support trusting that work will be handled efficiently. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes.
- Meeting and meeting minutes preparation
- Agenda managing & scheduling
- Internal and external communication
- Plan and facilitate internal and external group and client events
- Screening and handling incoming calls
- Leading specific internal facility projects.
- You have a Master degree in Office management
- You have prior experience as a Management or Personal Assistant
- You are comfortable finishing tasks under pressing deadlines
- Your writing and speaking in English and Dutch is excellent
- You have an eye towards the big picture while staying on top of daily operations
- You have best in class MS Office Word skills and to a lesser extent PowerPoint and Excel
- You are professional, discrete, commercial and hands-on
We are offering a varied and responsible job in a dynamic and flexible working environment as well as a competitive remuneration package.